“Huh? What the heck is “I Eat Is Hooti Post”?” —Akmal, trying to decipher the title of the ieatishootipost blog, while demonstrating the importance of punctuation.
This analogy was supposed to help explain things better
- Akmal: So, if A CCs B, and B CCs C…
- Steven: Wait, so A BCCs C?
- Akmal: No! B CCs C!
- Steven: Then who BCCs C?!
- Akmal: Nevermind, so in this case, what will B see?
- Steven : What will BC what?!
“I think if we want to go down this route, we have to… sacrifice the grandparents.” —Steven, during an actual project discussion